To view images please view our photo gallery by clicking here
The Cedar Creek are the very best Forest River manufacture, they have the industry leading Gel coat (True Gel) and beautiful colour coordinated gel coat graphics.
This Coach is the top of the Cedar Creel range called a Cedar Creek Custom it has some amazing features you don’t see on other 5th wheels like ,the 6 point Level Up System – this is a Hydraulic levelling system that uses 6 Hydraulic landing jacks and a Hydraulic pump and a computer to be able to automatically level the coach with the press of a button an just a few minutes.
The Chassis is a ‘Z frame type this means the chassis steps down in the outside storage area, allowing for 10 inch taller storage over a normal 5th wheelers storage height and twice as high as a mid profile 5th wheeler.
The ceiling height in a Cedar Creek is also taller than other 5th wheelers – the bedroom area is 6’8″ and so are the slide-outs in the main area.
All the slide-outs are Hydraulic and the main area slide-outs are flush floor.
The bed slide-out is king in size allowing for the standard queen mattress or an optional king mattress
The wardrobe in the bedroom is a walk-in type and has a clothes Carousel as well as shoe storage and a seat.
There is also a second wardrobe with 4 cabinet style doors on the rear side beside the bed.
The bedroom and bathroom are separate and the floors are on the same level both have solid entry doors.
The shower is very large and has a seat in it as well.
All the bench tops are Corian
The windows are black frameless flush type.
The walls and floor are 6 sided aluminium frame using Cedar Creek’s industry leading weld less technique for a crack free uniform flex fibreglass exterior. (there is no timber in the frame)
Both the front nose cap and the rear cap are moulded one piece construction.
SOME STANDARD INCLUDED FEATURES ARE:
- Large LED TV and DVD/CD stereo system
- Led TV in the bedroom
- Dometic 8 cu foot 3 way fridge/freezer with raised oak door panelling.
- Choice of larger residential 240/12 volt fridge freezer with optional Solar Panels
- Smev cooker with gas/electric range direct spark ignition separate grill with see through oven door and a light.
- Sharp 1200 watt stainless/steel facia microwave
- Dirt Devil built in vacuum system
- Dometic electric awning with automatic rain water dumping feature.
- 60 amp smart battery charger
- LED lighting through-out.
- Ladder to access the fully walk on roof.
SOME AVAILABLE OPTIONS:
- Solar Panels
- Bedroom Air Conditioner
- Dometic front load washing machine or enough room for a home style Bosch 6.5 KG front load washing machine both with 1000 rpm spin cycle.
- Trail Air pin box with Australian approved king pin.
For peace of mind, Safety and easy Warranty
All the appliances are bought and fitted here in Australia.
The 240 wiring is all Australian Standards approved and fitted in the factory.
All the circuit breakers are Australian and double pole type, fitted here in Australia.
All the 240 outlets are Australian double pole type, fitted here in Australia.
It also has the Australian Rodgers Suspension and Air Braking System, with Nylothaine bushing in the springs and rockers and the springs are made with BHP steel
This coach has a 6.5 tonne ATM with over 1 tonne cargo ability.